Welcome To Becoming Me !

This video blog is all about me. I run a business blog right now and a business social network site for women. I am also launching a new venture which is a blog focusing on the lifestyle of Blacks and Hispanics. But this blog here is all about me and my journey to find out who I really am so that I can become the real me. So as I get started you will see me face my toughest challenge, which is my weight. I’ve always had a problem with my weight so I’ve set a goal to drop 100 pounds. The other thing that plagues me is that I am a serial entrepreneur, so I have a daily challenge of staying focused, because so many ideas come to me. They come to me in my sleep and they are all good ideas in my eyes and I want to do them all, so you will see me fight with myself to stay on course of running and growing the two or three businesses that I already have.


Friday, March 16, 2012

Going To Check Out Forskolin And 7-Keto

 


So it's been almost a year since I've been on the site posting about my weight loss journey.  I fell off the wagon and recently got back on.  My initial goal was to drop 100 pounds.  So far using Weight Watchers I dropped 10 so my new goal is to drop 90 pounds.  I am a little impatient, so I was looking at Dr. Oz today and he was talking about Forskolin and 7-Keto.  I've decided to try them out to see if they will help speed up my weight loss.  I will also incorporate more exercise, water, fruit and vegetables.

So I will be vlogging weekly to share my progress with you.

Until Next Time
Make It A Great Day!
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment